The SensoDirect 110 series by Lovibond® is ideal for testing the pH / electrical conductivity / salt content of water. High quality, portable, battery operated meters with good measuring accuracy.
Rugged and reliable, these electro-chemical water testers are well suited to in-the-field use.
They are lightweight with a sturdy protective casing. The large digital display is easy-to-read. The meters also feature a two-point calibration.
- Can be fitted with an open pore electrode for dairy applications
- The instrument is equipped as standard with protective casing and built-in electrode
holder, ensuring reliable operation even in extreme ambient conditions. The unit is equipped with an
automatic battery check feature. If the low battery indicator appears it is time to change the battery
- The gel electrode of the SensoDirect pH110 is suitable for the full range of 0 – 14 pH and is temperature resistant over the range -5 to 80 °C. It is fitted with a BNC connector as standard. The design’s plastic shaft facilitates low maintenance and universal use in inductrial applications, wastewater treatment and pools
2018 – NEW DESIGN FOR LOVIBOND® pH SENSOR!
More efficient pH sensor with shorter response time and more accurate measurement values.
Two ceramic diaphragms and high quality glass membrane improve measurement, even in ion-deficient samples that are ≥ 80 µS cm-1 .
- The meter is easy to use and equipped with a protective casing and built-in electrode holder.
- It features an LCD display showing two or three decimal places and a measuring range of 0.001 to 1.999 or 0.01 to 19.99 milliSiemens/cm
- The Automatic Temperature Compensation ensures accurate readings
- The SensoDirect Con 110 can be calibrated and adjusted using a pentiometer
- The portable SensoDirect Salt 110 provides fast, accurate readings and the convenience of a remote probe separately
- The measuring range is 0 to 10% salt (% weight)
- The SensoDirect Salt 110 includes an automatic temperature compensation feature