Determination of raw fibre content, using the Weende / Wijstrom techniques; acid / neutral detergent fibre (Van Soest); lignin content; hemicellulose content.
The Weende technique extracts fats from the sample. It has two basic phases:
- Boil with an acid, wash with water.
- Boil with an alkali, wash with water. Obtain crude fiber %.
- Food industry
- Detergent industry
- Soil research
- Soluble components in paper and textile industries
- Petrochemical industry
- Easy to use, only one progamme is required
- Extraction and filtration without sample transfer, to avoid any loss
- High reproducibility of conditions and results
- Six places for simultaneous analysis. 36 Weende analyses can be conducted per day
- Versatile – samples can be dried / weighed at each stage, if necessary
- Durable stainless steel housing, painted with epoxy resin
- Complies with 2006/95/CE (Electric safety), 2004/108/CE (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and 97/23/CE (Pressure containers)
- ISO 9001 manufacturer
- Calibration certificates and ENAC standards traceability are available
Cold Extractor EF-6