Many laboratories require that interior spaces where hazardous, explosive atmospheres can develop (due, for example, to the presence of flammable liquids) must be explosion-protected.
The Lovibond® explosion proof / spark free cabinets in the EX range meet the requirements of this guideline and are fully equipped for daily laboratory use.
- Research centres
- The carcass consists of a sturdy sheet steel housing with impact-proof and jolt-resistant powder coating
- The robust interior is made of high-strength white plastic material (PS)
- The door is lockable and supplied with a right-hand hinge as standard (but can be easily converted to a left-hand hinge)
- A tight door seal is ensured by an all-round magnetic gasket
- The temperature in the refrigerator can be continuously adjusted over the range +1°C to +15ºC; a room thermostat ensures constant control
- The digital temperature display enables the interior temperature to be easily read. The high performance fan provides for an even temperature distribution inside
- Complies with the relevant safety regulations and EC directives 2006/42/EC, 2006/95/EC and 2004/108/EC, 2011/65/EU
- EX160 – 160 litres; 41 kg; outer dimensions 600 W x 600 D x 860 H x mm
- EX220 – 220 litres; 53 kg; outer dimensions 600 W x 610 D x 1250 H x mm
- EX300 – 300 litres; 64 kg; outer dimensions 600 W x 610 D x 1640 H x mm
- EX490 – 490 litres; 84 kg; outer dimensions 750 W x 730 D x 1640 H x mm
White safety and collecting tub (PP)