The Agrosta® Durofel XF Durometer is a simple analogue tester for measuring the firmness of soft fruits.
This allows you to test the ripeness without guessing.
- Soft fruits and vegetables, such as berries, stone fruit and citrus fruits
- Farmers and growers of fresh produce
- Quality assurance
- Storage of fresh produce
- Simple, basic Durometer that operates on a tire durometer premise
- Measurement scale from 0 – 100
- Available in different versions: 25 for cherries, blueberries, tomatoes, cranberries / 50 for strawberries / 10 for apricot, peach, nectarine / 10+ for orange and pomelo
- Available with one tip of 10, 25 or 50 (depending on the type of products you wish to test)
- Includes a certificate and tip protectors