Popular Agrosta® Durofel Fruit Firmness Testers for testing the firmness of soft fruits. E.g. tomatoes, blueberries, strawberries and cherries.
Test the ripeness of fruits with these reliable Agrosta® Durofel Testers / Durometers that are used world-wide for fruit firmness testing.
- Fresh produce: e.g. peaches, apricots, grapes, tomatoes, plums, melon and various berries
- Quality control and determination of ripening in cold storage rooms
- Research projects
2. Agrosta® 100 Field
- Portable, digital Firmness Tester that can be used in the field, with a high capacity 5000 mAh rechargeable battery
- Most popular for berries such as blueberries and cherries, tomatoes, peaches, etc., with much research around the world based on this reference
- Features a large, back-lit screen for easy viewing
- Various sized sensors (10, 25 or 50) are available, one of which is supplied with the instrument, depending on what fruit you are measuring
- Capable of storing large amounts of data, plus calculating the average homogeneity of batches
- Includes certificate of conformity
3. Agrosta® 100 USB
- Requires a PC or tablet to show measurements, thus ideal for large batch testing or a laboratory.
- Includes a USB for connection to a PC
- Free Windows compatible software allows you to calculate statistics, manage a database and export data to Excel
- Barcode scanner is provided for reference
- Non-destructive for most fruits, except fruits like blueberries and strawberries
- Additional tips and adapters are available to test a variety of fruits
Two years for the Agrosta® 100 instruments
The instruments are not waterproof, but the sensor is protected to avoid fruit juice penetrating the instrument.