DescriptionThe Complete Drinking Water Quality Test Kit measures many of the important parameters necessary to check that drinking water is safe for consumption.
A simple test kit, comprised of test strips sufficient for two tests of each parameter and one bacteria test.
Water quality parameters measured:
- Free Chlorine
- Hydrogen Sulphide
- Total Hardness
- Total Chlorine
- Total Alkalinity
- Home testing of drinking water quality
- Testing of drinking water in remote areas
- Small business testing of drinking water
- Covering 13 of the US EPA’s top water quality parameter concerns, the Complete Test Kit is a simple, accurate solution for analysing drinking water
- Designed using test strips, Complete is safe to use since it requires no powders, liquids or tablets
- No technical training or instrumentation required makes the kit easy to use
- Full results can be performed in the home, lab or on-site
- The test time is 4 minutes and 48 hours for bacteria