Digestion System mainly used for the analysis of protein in food.
Automated chemical analysis to determine the nitrogen content in a sample.
The Kjeldahl method is widely used to estimate the protein contents in food.
- Nourishing food products
- Quick and safe manipulation of samples
- A fume hood is not required, if used together with the Fumes Neutralization Unit (optional accessory)
- Programmable auto-start
- Built-in microprocessor
- Three step process: Digestion; Cooling; Fumes collection
- Nine different methods available
- Each programme can have up to 18 steps for temperature / incubation
- Handles the following sample sizes:
- Solids: 5 g (macro), 1 g (micro)
- Liquids: 15 ml (macro), 3 ml (micro)
- Complies with 2006/95/CE (Electric safety), 2004/108/CE (Electromagnetic Compatability) and 97/23/CE (Pressure containers)
- ISO 9001 manufacturer
- Calibration certificates and ENAC standards traceability are available
- 6 places and 42 mm diameter tubes
- 12 places and 42 mm diameter tubes
- 20 places and 42 mm diameter tubes
- 12 places and 26 mm diameter tubes
- 24 places and 26 mm diameter tubes
- 40 places and 26 mm diameter tubes