Widely used broad spectrum antibiotic test.
Very popular with dairy farmers and milk producers, this test has been used by the industry since 1974 and become the international standard.Delvotest® SP-NT is suitable for testing individual cows at the farm or at the milk producer – throughout the milk production chain. It is simple to use, very reliable and costs less than the penalty fine for contaminated milk. It is capable of detecting all 6 categories of antibiotics your vet may prescribe. By providing early identification of potential contamination problems and helping to ensure quality milk, the farmer saves money and is protected against any fines / milk rejection. The test kit comes in different sizes, depending on the size of your operation. It needs to be incubated for 3 hours, then results are easily viewed by a clear colour change – purple if antibiotics are detected or yellow if not. Delvotest® has FDA and AOAC approval and guarantees ongoing compliance to changing standards. It has been validated according to ISO international standard (ISO/DIS 13969 IDF 183).
- Milk control laboratories
Range of antibiotic residues that may be present:
- Diamino pyrimidine deravatives
Delvotest® MCI 12 Incubator
- One Step Test Equipment with electronic display
- Built in thermometer (external holes for external control)
- Programmable built in timer functions: alarm sound and switch off after set time
- 115/230 Volt automatic mains adapt (separate 12V Version and 24V version)