Used to calibrate pressure testing instruments.
Dead Weight Testers are the most accurate and widely used method of ensuring that any pressure measurements are precise. Instruments such as pressure gauges, switches, recorders, data loggers and transmitters are calibrated with these standards.
- Research and development
- Educational institutions
- Pneumatic Dead Weight Tester*
- Pressure is generated by an inbuilt ram screw
- The operating fluid is air
- Range: 0.2 – 35 bar, 5 – 500 psi, 0.2 – 35 kg / cm2
- Different ranges also available in various models
- Various pressure units available: bar, kg / cm2, psi, MPa and kPa
- Base machine weight: approx. 20 kg
* Hydraulic, vaccuum or hydrotesting models also available.
- Extra BSP or NPT adapters
- pointer puller, pointer punch
- carry box for tester
- angle connection for black mounting gauges
3 years against normal operating failure