A popular, economical and reliable bench meter for measuring electrical conductivity (EC) in liquids with up-to-date technology.
Includes TDS / Salinity / Temperature / GLP / Data logger.
Electrical Conductivity is frequently measured in water quality analysis in laboratories, production plants and educational institutions.
Industrial labs, process / waste water testing, chemical industry, printing, quality assurance testing, titrations, ecological studies, educational institutions
- Measures conductivity / TDS / salinity and temperature
- Wide, colourful display shows measurements, buffer solutions used in last calibration, cell constant, GLP and data in memory
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation, reference values 15 … 30°C
- Easy to use with only 5 keys
- Automatic calibration of 1 – 4 points
- Three different conductivity electrodes, each with a different cell constant, assures the end-user can measure accurately as per their sample’s EC value
- It is possible to use more than one conductivity cell, each with a different cell constant, and to save the calibration per cell constant
- Numeric password to delete data memory and to manage calibrations
- Stability indication with icon
- Selectable calibration timer
- Memory can hold up to 1 000 data sets, includes date and time
- Data can be downloaded to PC with free software or printed
- Multi-language interface – English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Czech