User selectable features and innovative design sets the OnLine Residual Chlorine Monitor apart from the competition. Cycle times that are adjustable from 110 seconds to 10 minutes, 4-20mA and Modbus outputs that can control feed pumps and user settable alarms equates to low operating and maintenance costs.
A new flow through design maintains cuvette cleanliness and allows for viewing of optical operations. The strong, shatterproof case that opens to facilitate reagent replacement also allows easy access to all service functions which reduces maintenance time. Unattended operation and low chemical usage equates to low operating cost.
The Online Residual Chlorine Monitor comes complete with an operating manual. Reagents must be purchased separately.
ApplicationsDrinking water, waste water, process plants, food and beverages, swimming pools
- Free or Total Chlorine – can be used to measure Free or Total Chlorine, the only difference is the reagents
- Low operating costs – low reagent use translates into low operating costs.
- User Selectable Cycle Times – cycle times can vary between 110 seconds and 10 minutes.
- Colorimetric DPD Chemistry – uses inexpensive DPD chemistry rather than expensive electrodes.
- Simple operation – designed for unattended operation up to 30 days.
- Microprocessor based Technology – ensures high quality at the industry’s lowest price.
- Alarms – two user selectable alarms for sample concentration.