Hand-held meter with remote probe and fan-assisted intake to draw sample from air duct, chamber, containers etc.
Designed to measure carbon dioxide in the 0 ~ 9 999 ppm range and oxygen in the 0.0 ~ 30.0% range. The high accuracy allows users to conduct the most precise quantitative measurements of carbon dioxide in the space provided. The built-in temperature / humidity sensor also provides a cross-reference for further analysis.
Applications:Medical equipment, office buildings, greenhouses, indoor air quality monitoring, environmental monitoring, chemical / petrochemical industry, laboratory growth chambers, hospitals and anywhere that high levels of carbon dioxide are general.
- Quick detect CO2 with improved NDIR technology with new coating results in increased accuracy and stability
- Built-in electric fan to inhale gas via soft tube from air duct, chamber or container
- Triple displays CO2 / O2 or VOC, Temp / RH or pressure
- Hi / Lo audible alarm threshold is selectable
- Recall Max and Min CO2 readings from powered on
- Auto power off and Hold functions
- Automatic Baseline Calibration (ABC)
- Pressure compensation (correction) (98192.98516)
- Auto logging up to 32 000 point memory
- User-friendly software, set-up ID, record made, sample rate, memory point, … view curve and data … print and save record data
- Meter size: 160 x 60 x 29 mm; probe size; 145 x 32 x 35 mm; tube length for air: 30 cm