NEW & PATENTED
Wall mount or desktop monitor suitable for checking the quality of indoor air – measures CO2
, temperature and relative humidity. Allows you to optimize ventilation and make necessary energy-saving arrangements. By monitoring CO2
levels, you can take steps to reduce emissions and thus reduce global warming.
Cost effective model with datalogger and backlight.
Complies with ASHRAE and California IAQ Standards
Office buildings, greenhouses, mushroom growing, indoor air quality monitoring, industry.
- Geat new compact design
- Large backlit LCD display with 3 parameters simultaneously: CO2, humidity and temperature
- Vented area ensures quick and easy detection
- Improved NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) technology with new coating results in increased accuracy and stability
- Recalls Max and Min CO2 readings from power on
- CO2 range: 0 ~ 9 999 ppm (accuracy ± 75 ppm up to 2 000)
- Relative Humidity: 0 ~ 100% (accuracy ± 5%)
- Temperature: -10 to +50°C (accuracy ± 0.6°C)
- Data logging: 32 000 records with date and time stamp
- Sample intervals selectable from 1 second to 5 hours
- Hi / Lo set points with audible and visual alarm
- Automatic Baseline Calibration and disablement
One year guarantee