Enables sample measurements from a distance, eliminating surface distortion.
The Lovibond® NC Non Contact 45/0° geometry bench-top spectrophotometer is designed for the colour measurement of many types of wet and dry samples.
It is ideal for testing products that normally require protection from contact such as liquids and pastes, or in which the surface appearance is changed by the presentation method, such as when the sample is pressed behind glass, can now be measured in their natural, unaltered state. as the eye sees the sample.
Colour quality control of wet and dry samples including powders, tablets, pastes, gels, plastics and paints, powders, cosmetics and pastes.
- Non-contact colour measurement allows sample measurements from a distance, eliminating surface distortion caused by contact based measurement methods
- Full system LED illumination provides years of reliable performance
- LED illumination is unaffected by ambient light conditions
- Line of Sight™ visibility to the sample enables technicians to quickly and easily position the sample for measurement
- Active Visual Targeting™ projects a prominent illuminated target ring onto the sample for precise and accurate measurements
- Dual measurement spot sizes, 6 mm and 12 mm, which can easily be switched without the need to recalibrate
- Integrated gloss sensor provides 60° correlated gloss values
- Versatile design improves measurement capabilities on two and three dimensional objects
- Flexibility Quality Control software (available as a separate purchase) allows user customization
- Mounting stand that allows height adjustment
- NC45 Spoons
- NC45 Petri Dishes