Economical, user-friendly and accurate, the Eutech 700 series of bench meters is your ideal choice for basic / routine applications in laboratories, production plants and schools.
Applications:Industrial labs, process / waste water testing, quality assurance testing, titrations, ecological studies, educational institutions
- Large dual display that features measurement and temperature with all readings.
- Non-volatile, 100 point memory
- Ready indicator to let you know when readings are stable
- Up to 5-point calibration with auto-buffer recognition
- Compact footprint saves valuable bench space
- Integral Electrode holder – can be used on either side
- Multi electrode holder allows organisation of electrodes
- Splashproof keypad protects against incidental spills
- Pull-out instruction card for quick, convenient referencing
- The PC 700 is a multi-parameter version
Guarantee:Three year warranty on testers and six months for electrodes
You may be interested in reading “Which pH Pocket Tester should I Choose?”
For further information on the care of your electrode, please read pH electrodes
We also recommend that you purchase a “pH Maintenance and Calibration Kit” when buying a pH meter. This will extend the life of your electrode and help to ensure accurate and reliable results.