A test strip that allows you to see the growth of bacteria colonies and determine an approximate bacteria count.
Bacteria Growth Check for water quality testing is ideal for spot checks when the presence of bacteria is suspected.
Total Test time: 48 hours
- Food industry
- Water industry
How to use:
- If an area is suspect for bacteria, either dip a test strip into the sample, or, for surfaces, add deionised / distilled water and swab.
- Insert the test strip back into its package and leave undisturbed for 48 hours at room temperature.
- Fastidious growth of total micro-organisms is demonstrated by the development of growth colonies on the test strip pad.
- Match the pad to the closest pattern match to determine an approximate bacteria count.
- Once a determination has been made, a decision to investigate using more enhanced bacteria testing measures can be more easily made.