Bacteria Growth Check for water quality testing is ideal for spot checks when bacteria presence is suspected.
Food industry, Water industry, Education.
Simple to use:
- If an area is suspect for bacteria, either dip a test strip into the sample, or, for surfaces, add deionised / distilled water and swab
- Insert the test strip back into its package and leave undisturbed for 48 hours at room temperature
- Fastidious growth of total micro-organisms is demonstrated by the development of growth colonies on the test strip pad
- Match the pad to the closest pattern match to determine an approximate bacteria count
- Once a determination has been made, a decision to investigate using more enhanced bacteria testing measures can be more easily made
- Bacteria Growth Check is also ideal for classroom lessons and discussions