Save time by measuring CO2 and Brix together with this automatic CooRe Gas Monitor, designed by Atago, which received a Technology Innovation Award.*
CooRe is the world’s first all-in-one dissolved CO2 Monitor that is able to perform three functions: piercing a hole in a container, measuring dissolved carbon dioxide and concentration in one unit.
Previously, the method for measuring dissolved CO2 involved forcefully shaking a container with a pierced hole inside a metal frame. The new Gas CooRe Monitor was designed to make this task easier and more consistent. Measurements are free from shaking and faster than before.
CooRe is half the weight of traditional gas volume testers at 12 kg, so it can be carried to the site.
* ATAGO’s CooRe received the “Ringier Technology Innovation Award 2019-Food & Beverage Industry” honoring the most innovative product and technology at “Nutritious Food & Functional Beverage Technology Summit & Expo 2019” by Chinese Food and Beverage Industry Association.
Quality control during the production process in the beverage and brewery industries.
- CO2 and brix can be measured simultaneously, saving the time and effort involved with doing two measurements
- Reliable refractometer technology cultivated over years by Atago is incorporated
- World first all-in-one piercing and measuring instrument – allows you to pierce any type of can or bottle smoothly in the same instrument. A cover prevents liquid scatters. (No need to change a nitrogen gas cylinder)
- The first measurement is 200 ml, then further measurements require only a 100 ml sample and can be performed on cans or bottles
- Touch screen for smooth and accurate measurement control
- Measurement values can be automatically computed based on past data, once a coefficient has been programmed
- Handle for carrying to different stations for portability
- The unit weighs about 12 kg, half that of traditional gas volume monitors
- Can be used in areas with no electricity – uses AC adapter or lithium ion battery