Consumables to be used with the SystemSURE Plus handheld luminometer for water testing.
Results in 15 seconds!
Aquasnap is a self-contained pen-sized ATP testing device. It collects 100 micro liters of water in a honeycomb-shaped dipper.
It uses unique liquid-stable reagent in place of the freeze-dried enzymes used in other ATP testing devices. This provides better accuracy, longer-lasting signal strength and more reproducible results.
- Water Quality assessment
- Cooling towers
- Cleaning-In-Place (CIP) Systems
- Paper manufacturing
- Bioburden testing
- All-in-one sampling device
- Consistent, reliable results
- Easy to use with results in seconds
- Easy-to-release Snap Valve
- Collects 100 micro litres of sample – no pipetting
- Write-on swab tube
- Unique liquid-stable enzyme reagent provides unprecedented accuracy and reproducibility
- 12 month shelf life at refrigerated temperatures (2 – 8°C)
- 4-week shelf life at room temperatures (21°C)
- Tolerant to temperature abuse and sanitizers
- Costs up to 50% less than other ATP tests
AquaSnap Tests Available:
- AquaSnap Total – measures both free ATP in solution and microbial ATP
- AquaSnap Free – measures ATP that is free in solution
- The difference between Total and Free ATP provides a measure of microbial contamination in a sample