This instrument is used to test beverage or product for CO2 gas and air content in either glass or PET containers and cans.
Beverage (soft drinks) and brewery factories
- Automatically adjustable to various size bottles and cans
- Available in one and two litre sizes
- Two standard pressure/temperature relationship charts are furnished with the instrument for the determination of volumes of CO2 gas in alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- The instrument is equipped with a dual scale pressure gauge (0 – 60 psi and 0 – 4.2 kg / cm2) and an adjustable 2 inch dual scale dial thermometer ( -5 / 55°C)
- This piercing device is also equipped with a 100cc burette that measures up to 25 cc of the product’s air content.
The parts list and line drawing should be used for assembly and as a reference for ordering replacement parts.
1 year guarantee