Instrument repair & calibration
Instruments we verify, calibrate and repair.
Returns and exchanges policy
What procedure do I follow and what is the cost?
- The Procedure for repairs, calibration or verification of instrument(s) describes the procedure to be followed and includes details such as where you need to send your instrument(s) and the documentation that needs to accompany it.
- - Procedure For Calibration or Verification of Instrument
What courses do we offer?
Is there a timetable for courses offered?
- No, courses will be scheduled according to need or interest.
What would be the cost?
- Please contact Selectech for a quote.
Will I receive a certificate?
- Each trainee will receive a certificate on completion of applicable training course.
Why do Colour Analysis? This will guide you in understanding how colour analysis works & why you should do colour analyses.
- - A Guide to understanding Colour Communication
- - Colour Measurement - Fuels, Waxes
- - Colour Measurement - Oils, Fats
What is the cost and how do I proceed?
What report will I get from the Laboratory?