Ideal for testing water samples with colour-changing reagents for Total Coliforms and E.Coli. Convenient and sterilised, ready for immediate use, this bag can be used in place of the expensive bottle currently used.
The Coli-Test bag has been accepted by the EPA and is listed in the EPA Manual for the Certification of Laboratories Analyzing Drinking Water Section 18.104.22.168, 5th edition, January 2005.
- The bag is made of a special barrier film suitable for use with enzyme-based methods that result in a chromogen and / or a fluorogen release when Total Coliforms and E. coli are present
- The special film prevents color change from permeating through the bag, contaminating another sample and creating a false positive and making contact with a person’s skin if they are not wearing gloves
- Bags are sterile and contain 10 mg of active sodium thiosulfate to neutralize chlorine
- They have 100 ml fill lines and are completely self-standing
- If the sample is not chlorinated, this bag can still be used; the sodium thiosulfate will not affect the sample, it is nontoxic, non-nutritive and only neutralise chlorine if present.
- A free color comparator is included in every box
- The Coli-Test bag will save money three ways: less expensive than the bottle, lower freight charges, and reduced disposal costs