Designed to hold specified Whirl-Pak® Bags.
- Made of 10 and 12-gauge steel fused together to create strong joints and straight lines.
- Rack is finished with an electrostatically applied powder coating.
- The result is a strong, durable finish which will stand up to many laboratory materials and the rack can be autoclaved.
- Max dry temperature is 300° F (148°C) and wet temperature is 500°F (260°C).
- Dimensions listed above are approximate.
The 30-compartment Rack
and the 18-compartment Rack
are specially designed to hold the following Whirl-Pak® bags:
- Whirl-Pak® Bags – Plain 118ml
- Whirl-Pak® Bags – Write-On 118ml and 532 ml
- Standard Whirl-Pak® Thio Bags® – 100 ml
- Stand-Up Whirl-Pak® Thio Bags® – 100 ml
- Whirl-Pak® Bags – Coli-Test – 100 ml
is specially designed to hold the following Whirl-Pak® bags:
- Stand-Up Whirl-Pak® – 710 ml
Sizes of Racks:
- 30-compartment Rack: Rack Size: 24.8 x 27 x 7.6 cm. Compartment Size: 3.8 x 5 cm.
- 18-compartment Rack: Rack Size: 16.5 x 32.4 x 7.6 cm. Compartment Size:5 x 5 cm.
- 6-compartment Rack Rack Size: 35 x 23.5 x 11.4 cm. Compartment Size: 11.4 x 11.4 cm
Optional Accessory – Rack Handle:
Universal rack handle fits all sizes of racks, making it easy to carry a full rack in one hand. Lightweight, strong, and comfortable to hold. Attaches and detaches easily and quickly, so it never gets in the way. Designed to prevent rack from tipping while it’s carried. Overall length: 45.7 cm.