35 years of optical measurement expertise has allowed HF Scientific to become the leader in regulatory reporting turbidimeters. The HF MicroTol On-Line Turbidimeter has been specifically designed to meet regulations of the EPA and ISO 7027.
Features include fast and easy calibration, verification in seconds, low maintenance, fail safe design which ensures your instrument is always reading accurately, bubble rejection system, automatic continuous ultrasonic optical cleaning system (except MicroTOL 2 models), and a data acquisition software system that allows logging and data storage for multiple turbidimeters.
- Fast and Easy Calibration:Verification in seconds while a complete primary calibration can be completed in less than 5 minutes.
- Low Volume Sample Chamber:Low volume sample chamber (30ml) reduces calibration costs and provides quick response times.
- Low Maintenance Fail Safe Design:Simple Modular Design. Easy to Use and Service.
- Bubble Rejection System:Eliminates Bubbles without delaying the response time.
- Affordable:Modular microprocessor based technology ensures high quality at the industry’s lowest price.
- Autoclean (except MicroTOL):Automatic Continuous Ultrasonic cleaning allows for the first EPA Accepted Automatic Cleaning OnLine Turbidimeter.
- Online Software: Allows logging, comparisons, graphs and data acquisition for multiple online turbidimeters into a PC
- Remote Display: Allows remote monitoring up to 500 feet away