Designed to provide extra accuracy, the Micro1000 Ratio Turbidimeter is ready to meet any challenges. Features like the Auto Alert Calibration Prompt and the Quick Connection Lamp Module, allow for simple calibration and low maintenance. A full time ratio (color correction) mode is also featured. With a resolution of 0.0001 NTU at low turbidity readings and an extended range to 10,000 NTU, the Micro100 is an ideal and affordable tool for research as well as routine analytical measurements.
Note: The Micro1000 meets performance criteria specified by USEPA method 180.1 (white light) and ISO7027 (IR version).
- Extended Auto Ranging up to 10,000 NTU Instrument senses turbidity level of sample and automatically adjusts to the appropriate measurement.
- Multiple Measurement Modes NTU, EBC, and Nephelos, FNU, and FAU
- Auto Alert Calibration Prompt Automatically prompts the operator to initiate simple menu-driven calibration.
- Built-in Diagnostics Full time diagnostic software automatically monitors and detects errors.
- Reusable Calibration Standards Quick and easy calibration across all ranges without the need to mix Formazin.
- Ratio (Color Correction) Automatic compensation for background color
Pour Through & Flow Through Assemblies
Save time by pouring your grab sample through the measurement chamber or pressure feed using the flow through assembly.