NEW INNOVATION! The PVT Process Turbidimeter from Lovibond® Tintometer® has an advanced design and communication system that has been user designed to make life easier for water process controllers.
One of the most vital parameters for healthy drinking water is turbidity. Why is turbidity important?
Today, an operator is able to view the turbidity of process water in real time, with new technology that is especially designed to be user-friendly – the Lovibond® PVT Process Turbidimeter and a smart device.
Years of development by Lovibond® Tintometer® have resulted in this advanced turbidimeter. A team of globally recognised turbidity experts was gathered to find out what issues they experienced with current turbidity systems. A user inspired system was then developed.
Lovibond® Tintometer® created a secure system that greatly reduces complexity by allowing a user to interact with an unlimited number of turbidimeters using a single mobile device app. There is no need for a dedicated controller for each instrument.
A maximum of three clicks will take you anywhere you need to be – making it much easier to ensure that turbidity values are compliant with regulations.
- Process water
- Drinking water
- Two ways to interact with the sensor: use the touch screen, or connect to the sensors using the AquaLXP® App (iOS and Android)
- Intuitive screen – large, easy-to-read touch screen prompts for routine operations and procedures, such as calibration
- AquaLXP® App can calculate statistics, integrate operator notes, access instructions and maintenance logs
- Records: a record of every reading, calibration, verification, cleaning or other maintenance performed over the lifetime of the sensor is automatically logged into the instrument history
- Security: a certain physical proximity is required, in addition to two layers of access passwords
- Alarms: communicated on instrument, mobile device and SCADA system
- Accurate and ultra-stable measurements: unsurpassed low range accuracy (below 1 NTU) and patent-pending bubble exclusion system
- Heated optical assembly – eliminates the need for desiccants with no chance for condensation and fogging
- Easy clean flow body – no nooks or crannies, "quick-connect" features for easy draining during calibrations and cleaning, no need to disconnect tubing to access a sample
- Low volume flow body – quick response rate to turbidity spikes and uses much less water and calibration standards. 70% less volume than competitive units. Optimal flow rate of 50 – 80 ml / minute
- Light: choose from infra-red or white LED light source
- T-CALplus™ Turbidity Standards: long shelf life, no degradation in cold or freezing environments. T-CALplus™ packaging is vacuum sealed for easy mixing without making bubbles. Also available in 500 ml bottles in different concentrations for verification and calibration
- Compliance: ISO 7027; EPA Approval pending