Product DescriptionThe SP800 series single beam spectrophotometers are a low cost, easy-to-use general purpose instrument designed for laboratories and educational needs. They are reliable and ideal for use in research and quality control.
Applications:Laboratories, research in educational institutions, quality control in the food and beverage industry. The SP800 series single beam visible spectrophotometers are available in two models:
- SP830 stand alone model measures the traditional absorbance, transmittance and concentration.
- SP880 is PC enabled with enhanced measurement features such as spectrum scan, kinetic, quantitative.
- Reliable optical design to ensure accurate results
- Simple to read LCD display
- Versatile sample compartment for flexibility
- Built-in validation tool for trouble shooting
Helps check wavelength accuracy and bandwidth without taking the instrument to a technician for verification.
SP 880 ONLY:
- Advanced Measuring Features
- Flexible PC Software