Deluxe range of accurate scientific ovens with an electronic P.I.D. temperature control for precise temperature control..
Scientific ovens for use in simple drying processes, ageing, curing or general investigations.
The ideal solution for diverse thermal applications.
- Ideal for applications where a higher degree of accuracy is required
- Electronic P.I.D. temperature control with digital indication of process and setpoint temperature values
- High accuracy pt 100 temperature sensor
- Solid state control relay for optimum reliability
- Operating temperature ambient +7°C to 250°C
- Control accuracy approx. 0.3°C
- Hydraulic safety thermostat
- Circulation fan
- Exterior is a functional mild steel epoxy coated light grey that will complement any laboratory
- All controls are readily accessible and only the highest quality components are selected
- The door construction couple with a robust handle and silicon gasket ensures a perfect long life seal
- Grade 304 stainless steel interior with rounded corners to ensure cleanliness, ease of cleaning and high corrosion resistance
- The use of a rear vent enables all units to be stackable, a space saving bonus in today’s modern laboratory
- Supplied with 2 chrome shelves
Bear in mind when choosing a model:
- There are two temperature control options. The type of unit selected depends on the accuracy required.
- Units are produced in five different capacities. Select the size in litres most suitable for your use.
|Internal Volume (litres)
|Temperature variation across chamber (approx. °C)
|Temperature variation at a point (approx. °C)