Basic, economical, waterproof pen-type Testers designed for fuss-free pH measurements.
Accurate and easy to use, these testers are ideal for quick checks in hydroponic gardening, aquaculture, agriculture, pools, simple lab work and other water / wastewater applications.
- IP67 waterproof – tester floats on water for easy retrieval
- Non-replaceable probe
- Long sensor life – no need to change sensors
- Click-lock battery compartment requires no tools for battery replacements
- Auto-calibration and auto-buffer recognition at 3 possible points
- pH buffer Sets – USA, NIST
- Hold function freezes reading temporarily for ease of recording
- Sensor protective cap that doubles up as a container for samples or calibration solution
- EcoTestr pH1 – 0.0 to 14.0 pH
- EcoTestr EC High – 0 to 19.90 mS / cm conductivity
- EcoTestr EC Low – 0 to 1990 μS / cm conductivity
- EcoTestr TDS Low – 0 to 1990 ppm total dissolved solids
- EcoTestr TDS High – 0 to 10.00 ppt total dissolved solids
- EcoTestr Salt – 0 to 110.00 ppt salt
You may be interested in reading “Which pH Pocket Tester should I Choose?”
We also recommend that you purchase a “pH Maintenance and Calibration Kit” when buying a pH meter. This will extend the life of your electrode and help to ensure accurate and reliable results.