Accurate, handy and user-friendly, the pH Testrs by Eutech are one of the longest lasting on the market.
Applications:Pools, spas, aquariums, hydroponics, food processing, process / waste water testing, photo development, printing and chemical industries, laboratories, educational institutions.
- Waterproof, dustproof housing to IP67 standards. Plus it floats!!
- Push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
- Self-diagnostic for easy trouble shooting, eg battery indicator
- Top battery cover – easy to remove and attach lanyard
- Uses common cell batteries – up to 500 hours with one set
- Auto power off – saves battery after non-use
- Easy twist-off user replaceable sensor
- pH Testr 30 has Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC), which makes it more accurate
Options (Which one should I choose?):
- EcoTestr pH1 is the most basic and economical Tester and has a non-replaceable sensor.
- Double junction sensors can be replaced and offer longer lasting usage (pH Testr 10, pH Testr 30).
- pH Testr 10 has a resolution of 0.1ph and pH Testr 30 has a resolution of 0.01 pH. The pH Testr 30 includes a temperature display.
- pHTestr 10BNC has a BNC Connector that allows the tester to be used with a BNC electrode connection. This tester can be used with a wide range of specialty electrodes and various cable lengths – especially useful in inaccessible areas such as cooling towers or large drums used in yoghurt production.
- The pH Spear is especially designed for food applications and allows direct pH measurement of solid or semi-solid samples like cheese, fruits, meat, bread, ice-cream or soil.
- Multi-parameter pocket testers allow you to test for additional parameters, such as Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), Conductivity, Salinity (PT Testr 35, PC Testr 35, PCS Testr 35).
2 years on Testers and 6 months on Electrodes
NOTE: Please state in your quote request which pH Tester you are interested in and / or what the use of the Tester will be, so that we can quote you appropriately.
You may be interested in reading “Which pH Pocket Tester should I Choose?”
For further information on the care of your electrode, please read pH electrodes
We also recommend that you purchase a “pH Maintenance and Calibration Kit” when buying a pH meter. This will extend the life of your electrode and help to ensure accurate and reliable results.