Applications:General: Ideal for quick and accurate pH checks in pools and spas, aquariums and hydroponics operations, or anywhere frequent pH testing is required. pHTestr 35 meets requirements for many standard environmental and ASTM test methods.
Industrial: Use for cooling towers, food processing, water testing and process / waste water testing in metal finishing, photo development, printing and chemical industries.
Educational: useful in schools, many laboratory applications and ecology studies.
- No need to change sensor every time you switch parameters – one tester measures three parameters (measures pH, Conductivity and Temperature)
- Full pH range measurement at up to 2- decimal places.
- Low, medium and high Conductivity ranges – tester measures pure water!
- Up to 5-point pH calibration and 3-point Conductivity calibration.
- Adjustable temperature coefficient (0.0 to 0.0%).
- Temperature sensor housed within unique dome shaped casing for faster ATC response and faster measurements.
- ATC / MTC option.
- Scroll-down menu with four buttons control for stress-free navigation.
- Longest-lasting tester in the market! No tools required to replace sensor.
- “One-press parameter toggle”: switching parameters is just a press of a button.
- Certified IP67 waterproof – lightweight tester even floats for easy retrieval.
- PTTESTR 35 – pH, TDS, Temperature
- PCTESTR 35 – pH, conductivity, Temperature
- PCSTESTR 35 – pH, conductivity, TDS, Salinity, Temperature
2 year guarantee on the Tester and a 6 month guarantee on the electrode.
For further information on the care of your electrode, please read pH electrodes