pH, Conductivity and temperature measurements all conveniently packed into one handheld meter – the CyberScan PC300. Features easy changeability of specialty electrodes for specific applications. Cyberscan PC10 comes with a combined multi-sensor submersible probe: no need to change probes to measure different parameters.
Industrial: For checking metal finishing, cooling tower water, printing fountain solutions, boiler water, brines, rinse tanks, ponds, pollution control, recirculating systems, waste water and industrial process systems. Useful for food analysis and quality assurance testing.
Water Quality Testing: for analysing water, hard water, drinking water, effluent water and incoming process water. Ideal for all types of quality assurance and water quality testing.
Environmental / Agricultural: For ecology studies, aquaculture and hydroponics.
Educational: Ideal for quick pH and Conductivity checks in laboratories and schools.
- Toggles between pH / Temperature and Conductivity / Temperature with the touch of a button. PC300 also measures TDS.
- Waterproof to IP67 – meter floats for easy retrieval
- Multi-point push-button calibration
- Auto-buffer recognition for pH calibration
- Auto ranging for conductivity measurements
- Meter prompts when reading has stabilised
- Large, easy-to-read LCD screen
- Built-in Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) guarantees high level of accuracy even under varying
- HOLD function freezes value for later review. Meter powers-off automatically 20 minutes after last key selection.
- Combined Multi-sensor Submersible Probe with 3m submersible cable – no need to switch probes when switching measurement modes
3 years on the meters and 6 months on the probes.