Small, hand-held photometers that are ideal for frequent and accurate testing of three test methods: Chlorine, pH and Cyanuric acid. They are waterproof and ideal for field and desktop use. Engineered by Lovibond®, with their 120 years of expertise in colour testing.
- Water treatment
- Waste / Drinking Water
- Cooling / Boiler Water
- Pool Water
- Beverage Industry
- Laboratory and Field Testing
- Compact hand-held design
- Waterproof to IP68
- Accurate, reproducible results
- Scroll Memory – the instrument memorizes the last method used before switching off the instrument. When the instrument is switched on again, the scroll list comes up with the last test method first
- Zero Setting – the zero setting is held in memory (One Time Zero – OTZ). The zero setting can be confirmed whenever it is useful.
- Automatic switch-off
- Backlit display
- Real-time clock and date
- Certificate of Compliance supplied
Calibration Certificate available at cost on request.
Individually supplied per instrument and per method.
Cannot be delivered at a later stage – must be ordered together with the new instrument.
The instrument has a factory calibration, which is related to international standards which are not N.I.S.T. traceable.
The instrument may be calibrated by the user in a “user calibration mode” with N.I.S.T. traceable standards.
Two-year guarantee on the instrument