NEW! Dedicated to Industrial Cooling Water analysis.
Industrial managers no longer need to use multiple kits with up to 13 different pieces of equipment! Simple-to-use, multi parameter instrument – no need to invest in a high-end, all-encompassing product.
Supplied in a case with all the user’s defined reagents and accessories, these photometers provide an efficient, portable and self-contained option for Boiler Water quality testing.
Re-circulating coooling water requires carefully chosen chemical treatments. This helps to minimise microbiological contamination, scaling of critical parts such as heat exchangers and to prevent corrosion. Testing the water quality assists with the correct dosage of chemicals, thus optimising costs, too.
- Supplied pre-calibrated with test methods, simply add the appropriate Lovibond® reagent sets (tablets, powder packs and liquids).
- Step by step instruction manual enables even photometer novices to quickly understand the procedures to ensure rapid and accurate results every time.
- Easy-to-use with push-button technology, photometry is widely regarded as the simplest yet most accurate method to analyze water
- Compact hand-held design
- Waterproof to IP68
- Accurate, reproducible results
- Scroll Memory – the instrument memorizes the last method used before switching off the instrument. When the instrument is switched on again, the scroll list comes up with the last test method first
- Zero Setting – the zero setting is held in memory (One Time Zero – OTZ). The zero setting can be confirmed whenever it is useful.
- Automatic switch-off
- Backlit display
- Real-time clock and date
- Certificate of Compliance supplied
|Aluminium||0.01 – 0.25mg/l AL|
|Bromine||0.05 – 13 mg/l Br2|
|Chlorine||0.01 – 6.0 mg/l Cl2|
|Chlorine||5 – 200 mg/l Cl2|
|Chlorine Dioxide||0.02 – 11 mg/l ClO2|
|Copper||0.3 – 5.0 mg/l Cu|
|Iron||0.03 – 2.00 mg/l Fe2+/3+|
|Molybdenum||0.03 – 3.0 mg/l Mo|
|Molybdenum||0.6 – 60 mg/l Mo|
|Ozone||0.02 – 2 mg/l O3|
|Sulfate||4.9 – 100 mg/l SO4|
|Triazole||1 – 16 mg/l Benzotriazole|
|Zinc||0.1 – 2.5 mg/l Zn|