Product DescriptionSmall, hand-held photometer that is ideal for frequent and accurate testing of only one / a few parameters.
- Water treatment
- Waste / Drinking Water
- Cooling / Boiler / Process Water
- Pool Water
- Beverage Industry
- Laboratory and Field Testing
- Compact hand-held design
- Waterproof to IP68
- Accurate, reproducible results
- Scroll Memory – the instrument memorizes the last method used before switching off the instrument. When the instrument is switched on again, the scroll list comes up with the last test method first
- Zero Setting – the zero setting is held in memory (One Time Zero – OTZ). The zero setting can be confirmed whenever it is useful.
- Automatic switch-off
- Backlit display
- Real-time clock and date
- Certificate of Compliance supplied
Calibration Certificate:Calibration Certificate available at cost on request. Individually supplied per instrument and per method. Cannot be delivered at a later stage – must be ordered together with the new instrument.
N.I.S.T. Traceability:The instrument has a factory calibration, which is related to international standards which are not N.I.S.T. traceable. The instrument may be calibrated by the user in a “user calibration mode” with N.I.S.T. traceable standards.
Data Transfer:The optional available IRiM (infra-red interface module) uses modern infra-red technology to transmit measurement data from the MD 100 Photometer to one of three optional interfaces. These interfaces can be used to connect to a PC, a USB printer or a serial printer. Supplied complete with data logging software.
Two year guarantee on the instrument
NOTE: The three most popular variants are described below. However, the MD100 is also available in many other versions. Please consult the attached brochure for more details on these, eg. Ammonia, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Phosphate, Silica.
|Parameters tested||Chlorine, using tablet reagents||Chlorine, using powder reagents||Chlorine, pH and Cyanuric acid|
|Range||0.01 – 6.0 mg / l Chlorine||0.02 – 2.0 mg / litre Chlorine (diameter 24 glass vial)
0.1 – 8.0 mg / litre Chlorine (diameter 10 mm multi vial-2)
|0.01 – 6.0 mg / l Chlorine
6.5 – 8.4 pH
2 – 160 mg / l Cyanuric Acid