NEW! Dedicated to Boiler Water analysis.
Industrial managers no longer need to use multiple kits with up to 13 different pieces of equipment! Simple-to-use, multi parameter instrument – no need to invest in a high-end, all-encompassing product.
Supplied in a case with all the user’s defined reagents and accessories, these photometers provide an efficient, portable and self-contained option for Boiler Water quality testing.
It is important to test Boiler Water quality to ensure longevity of equipment and that treatments such as corrosion and scale inhibitors are correctly dosed.
- Supplied pre-calibrated with test methods, simply add the appropriate Lovibond® reagent sets (tablets, powder packs and liquids).
- Step by step instruction manual enables even photometer novices to quickly understand the procedures to ensure rapid and accurate results every time.
- Easy-to-use with push-button technology, photometry is widely regarded as the simplest yet most accurate method to analyze water
- Compact hand-held design
- Waterproof to IP68
- Accurate, reproducible results
- Scroll Memory – the instrument memorizes the last method used before switching off the instrument. When the instrument is switched on again, the scroll list comes up with the last test method first
- Zero Setting – the zero setting is held in memory (One Time Zero – OTZ). The zero setting can be confirmed whenever it is useful.
- Automatic switch-off
- Backlit display
- Real-time clock and date
- Certificate of Compliance supplied
|Aluminium||0.01 – 0.25mg/l AL|
|Chloride||0.5 – 20 mg/l Cl|
|Copper||0.3 – 5.0 mg/l Cu|
|DEHA||20 – 500 µg/l DEHA|
|Hydrazine||50 – 500 µg/l N2H4|
|Iron||0.03 – 2.00 mg/l Fe2+/3+|
|Oxygen||10 – 800 µg/l O2|
|Phosphate||5 – 80 mg/l PO4|
|Polyacrylate||1 – 30 mg/l|
|Silica||1 – 90 mg/l SiO2|