Scientific laminar flow clean benches protect products from contamination during laboratory procedures. The clean bench provides a high quality environment within the work area for manipulating non-hazardous materials.
These units are not capable of aerosol containment and are not suitable for handling toxic, infectious or sensitising materials.
Used in research and manufacturing, especially in the electronic, medical and pharmaceutical fields.
- Available with panelyte or stainless steel worktops
- Two sizes available to suit your needs
- Robust mild steel construction with epoxy powder coated finish
- Toughened glass 10 mm thick side windows
- Easily replaceable prefilter grade G4.
- HEPA filter EN1822 standard H14 quality
- Units comply to US standard 209 E class 100
- Lighting to 1000 lux
- Control panel with fan speed control and 10 amp plug socket
- Differential pressure gauge to continually monitor filter condition
Bear in mind when choosing a model:
- There are two worktop options. Choose stainless steel or panelyte to suit your application and budget.
- Units are produced in two different capacities. Select a width of 1250 or 1860, whichever is most suited to your use.
- Model 804 – Horizontal Laminar Flow Bench 1 250 mm wide – panelyte
- Model 805 – Horizontal Laminar Flow Bench 1 250 mm wide – stainless
- Model 806 – Horizontal Laminar Flow Bench 1 860 mm wide – panelyte
- Model 807 – Horizontal Laminar Flow Bench 1 860 mm wide – stainless