Product DescriptionFor applications where control accuracy is not critical, these units are the ideal choice.
Applications:Scientific general purpose incubators are ideal for use in the fields of life science, pharmacy, clinical science, chemistry and biology.
- General purpose
- Ideal for applications where lower temperature accuracy is acceptable
- Precision hydraulic thermostat control
- Operating temperature ambient +10°C to 110°C
- Control accuracy approx. 2.5°C
- Circulation fan
- Exterior is a functional mild steel epoxy coated light grey that will complement any laboratory
- All controls are readily accessible and only the highest quality components are selected
- The door construction couple with a robust handle and silicon gasket ensures a perfect long life seal
- Grade 304 stainless steel interior with rounded corners to ensure cleanliness, ease of cleaning and high corrosion resistance
- The use of a rear vent enables all units to be stackable, a space saving bonus in today’s modern laboratory
- Supplied with 2 chrome shelves
Bear in mind when choosing a model:
- There are two temperature control options. The type of unit selected depends on the accuracy required.
- Units are produced in five different capacities. Select the size in litres most suitable for your use.
Optional:Inner glass viewing door for sample inspection without affecting chamber temperature
|Internal Volume (litres)||40||80||160||240||400|
|Temperature variation across chamber (approx. °C)||1.0||1.0||1.0||1.5||1.5|
|Temperature variation at a point (approx. °C)||2.5||2.5||2.5||2.5||2.5|