Floc Tester / Jar Stirrer
The Flocculation Tester / Jar Tester is designed for a range of applications such as testing the efficiency of flocculation or precipitation agents.
- Manufacturers of Flocculation
- Waste Water Treatment Plants
- Consultants and municipalities
- Research Centres
The ET730 portable model with four stirring places is designed for in-the-field
use. The 4 stirring points are arranged in a circle around a lamp to make it easier to observe the flocculation process.
The ET740 model with 4 stirring places and the ET750 model with 6 stirring places are fitted with an illuminated back panel for glare free observation of the samples and are suitable for laboratory
- Continuously variable stirring speed
- Height adjustment of the stirring blades during operation
- The laboratory models feature a digital display and illuminated back panel
- Timer feature
- Carrying handle and carry case
Jar Stirrer with carrying case.
The beakers are NOT included. 4 x 1 000 ml beakers of low form are required.