Designed for the reliable incubation of bacteriological slides on-site, in a laboratory or even when mobile in a car. Dipslides are usually incubated at 30°C for 48 hours, but this can vary according to the application.
Dipslides need to be incubated at the same temperature and for the same period of time on a regular basis, in order to obtain meaningful results.
Applications:Used in conjunction with dipslides, such as Legionella, pseudomona, streptococci coliforms and E.coli – in a laboratory or when mobile.
- Holds up to 12 dipslides or 10 quanti-discs
- Excellent temperature stability – ambient +5 to 40°C (± 0.5°C)
- Uniform temperature (fan assisted)
- LCD temperature display with up / down push button control
- Rapid heating times for fast testing
- External status LEDs
- Programmable incubation period setting
- Robust design and in-car operation
- Low voltage – 12 V
- Universal (100 – 240 V) via external power supply
- Includes in-car (12 V) power adapter