Robust cooled incubators ideal for microbiology.
Used for cultivating low temperature microbes and plant cells; general pharmacy, clinical science and biology.
- Electronic P.I.D. temperature control with digital indication of process and setpoint temperature values
- High accuracy pt 100 temperature sensor
- Solid state control relay for optimum reliability
- Reliable refrigeration system with high quality compressor and components
- Grade 304 stainless steel interior
- Temperature range 0°C to +60°C
- Supplied with two chrome plated wire shelf heights
- Fully adjustable shelf heights
- Cooling can be switched off if working above ambient
- Optional inner glass viewing door for sample inspection without affecting temperature
- Forced air circulation for excellent temperature uniformity
- High quality silicon door seal to minimise heat loss
- Refrigerant 134a
- Automatic defrost function
Two sizes are available. The larger model 356 is floor standing and is fitted with castors for ease of movement. The smaller model is ideal for countertops.
|Temperature Range (°C) at 25°C ambient
||0 to 60
||0 to 60
|Temperature variation across chamber (approx. °C)
Inner glass door