NEW! High temperature, high pressure conductivity sensor.
The CS875 in-line Conductivity Sensor / probe has been designed especially for use in industrial boilers. Designed for use with most makes and models of conductivity transmitters or controllers.
It is important to measure conductivity in boiler and cooler water, in order to measure the amount of ions present. Controlling the amount of ions present ensures a longer life of boilers and coolers by minimizing rust, corrosion and scale build-up. Save costs by eliminating excessive blowdown and using the optimum amount of energy and treatment chemical use.
- Boiler Water
- Rugged design using 316 stainless steel
- Accurate and repeatable conductivity measurements
- Tolerates saturated steam conditions of up to 600 psig (41.4 bar)
- Temperatures up to 252°C can be measured without cooling the process sample
- Special thermally resistant PEEK insert and high temperature Perfluoroelastomer o-rings ensure reliability at extreme boiler temperatures
Two models available:
- CS875HT – standard
- CS875HTTC – includes Automatic Temperature Control (ATC) element for more accurate measurements