A basic portable water quality laboratory kit suitable for NGOs and small-scale rural programmes with limited funds.
Popular for measuring the basic parameters of drinking water quality in the field, Potakit®
+ includes a combination of visual and digital testing instruments.
- Cost-effective drinking water testing
- Water technicians implementing small-scale rural WASH programmes
- Organisations performing basic in-the-field water testing
- NGOs testing drinking water quality
- Microbiological analysis with simple incubator that features USB connection and audible prompts
- Physico-chemical analysis – visual testing apparatus for turbidity, ammonia, arsenic, free and total chlorine, fluoride, nitrite and nitrate; pocket meters for pH and conductivity
- Field Case – keeps items readily accessible, robust and waterproof
- Comprehensive but simple to use instruction manuals for all instruments
- Includes initial consumables needed – replacements are readily available