Aczet (previously Citizen) balances excell in the laboratory, providing reliable and accurate results, for both simple tasks and more complex methods.
Features MONO-TECH (weigh sensor) that guarantees a long operation life.
Generate ISO / GLP compliant documents for Quality Assurance Programmes.
- Percent weighing
- Animal weighing
- Check weighing
- Density determination
- Range: 0.1 mg to 220 mg
- Easy-to-read – large 15 mm high contrast, back-lit LCD display
- Capacity – models available from 50 g to 220 g
- Multi-purpose – 8 additional functions described above simplify routine lab work, such as counting
- Draft shield Chamber – frameless all-glass design for optimal lighting conditions, protects the sample from drafts
- Metal housing – helps to eliminate electro-magnetic interference and thunderstorm effects, also protects the weighing sensor from environmental influences
- Connectivity – via a single RS232 cable for data capture, can be transferred to Excel or any other Windows application
- MONOTECH weighing technology – is proven to guarantee long life and durability
- ISO/ GLP – built-in clock and facility to edit IDNR and LID for individual readings allows for ISO/ GLP compliance
- Automatic External Calibration – helps to ensure that results are accurate and consistent
- Standard under weighing hook – for below balance weighing
- See Specifications tab
- CPR02 – Data Printer
- SRD01 – Remote display
- E2 / F1 / F2 – calibration weights (single)