Small, economical, bench-top Bacteria Incinerator.
Avoid possible cross-contamination or infections through contact and splashing.
- Suitable for sterilization of needles, rings, grips, etc
- Medical industry
- Pharmaceutical and other industries
- The organic material is introduced to an incandescent quartz tube and incinerated, thus avoiding any splashing of infectious micro-organisms
- Sterilization is reached after 5 – 8 seconds at 850°C
- Sterilization is achieved by means of infrared rays
- The quartz incinerator tube has an electric element and is thermally isolated with ceramic fibre
- Stainless steel grid provides protection
- Sturdy epoxy resin base
- Pilot light on-off indicator
- Complies with applicable CE regulations
- ISO 9001 manufacturer